Give your hair some more attention! Its time you start becoming a little bit more possessive about your hair and try these tips to nourish your hair this winter.|Give your hair some more attention! Its time you start becoming a little bit more possessive about your hair and try these tips to nourish your hair this winter.
Love your hair this winter? Guess what! You can make them love you back .Its time you start becoming a little bit more possessive about your hair. Pamper your hair to protect it from several scary winter elements, and no we dont mean those dark and scary winter nights. Christmas and New Year parties will be just around the corner and you really dont want that dry, lifeless hair to mess up your sassy, sexy look do you? Dont worry, weve got you covered.
BBLUNT 5 Tips to care for dry and lifeless winter hair
1. We have only one condition – Condition Do not forget to condition your hair after you shampoo it. Dry heat and cold weather pull out the moisture from your hair. Not to forget, dry hair breaks very easily, so do not forget to deeply condition your hair regularly and use an intensive care conditioner for better care.
2. Cover up your clothes & your hair If you know youre going to step out in the dry heat and cold temperature do not forget to put on a wraparound scarf. Apart from adding that extra layer and style, it will also protect your hair. So step out in your clothes, your favorite pair, but dont forget to also cover up that hair.
3. Trim in time What are you waiting for, Christmas? Well then nows the time. If youre actively growing your hair, dont forget to trim it regularly. This will prevent your hair from becoming dry and wont cause much breakage.
4. Dont keep it wet in this weather We know its cold outside, but that doesnt mean you act cold towards your hair! Going out with wet hair, in the cold dry weather is the worst thing you could do. You could catch a massive cold and hair a frizz fest going on above your head. So dont wash and walk out the door, stay home and wait till it dries.
5. When its cold, stay away from the heat We mean appliances like curling irons & straighteners. You dont want to dry it out even more. Keep your hair hydrated and avoid the heat, even though we know its tempting. Try using a Leave-in Creams and conditioners along with a diffuser to keep it styled. Check out BBLUNT’s product range to help you cope with that roughness of the cold weather. Style your hair, even in the dry, winter air.