How to get Shiny, Bouncy, and Healthy Hair|How to get Shiny, Bouncy, and Healthy Hair
Glossy hair is a sign of healthy and voluminous hair. Ensure that your waves are protected from damage with our guide|Glossy hair is a sign of healthy and voluminous hair. Ensure that your waves are protected from damage with our guide this is all you need to know to get that shiny, voluminous look. Let your hair show- off its true style and shine. Read on more to know how to get that ultimate shine factor!
The Ultimate Guide To Shiny, Bouncy & Healthy Hair
1. Sulphate-Free Wash your hair with sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners to get that natural shine and to make your hair look smooth.
2. Wide-Tooth Comb Detangle your hair with a wide-toothed comb when wet. Start from the bottom to the top. Apply some leave-in- cream before you touch your hair with the comb.
3. Protect Your Hair Before you start blow drying and styling your hair, apply a bit of heat protectant to it. The heat can damage your hair more than you think. The protectant also gets your hair look silky smooth. You can try BBLUNTs Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-In Cream for the best results!
4. DietCounts A balanced diet is what you need to get that envious mane. Water, fruits, and vegetables regularly get your hair to look healthy and shiny. So eat right, to get your mane-looking fly.
5. Minimize The Styling Reduce the amount of styling and let your hair look natural. Less heat means less damage.
6. Hair Masks Apply some natural hair masks to your hair to rejuvenate and restore balance. Once a week would do the trick. Leave the pack on for at least 20 minutes before you rinse it off.
7. Dry It Right Use a microfiber towel to dry out your hair. This will dry your hair without damaging it. A standard towel will break your hair and increase the frizz.